This website collects some Personal Data from its Users.
This document can be printed using the print command present in the settings of any browser.
Titolare del Trattamento dei Dati
Farmacie Lombardi s.r.l. – CIS di Nola Isola 8 lotto 8119 – 80035, Nola (Italy)
Email address of the Data Controller: email@example.com
Types of Data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Application, either independently or through third parties, are: Usage Data; Tracking Tool; responses to questions; clicks; keypress events; motion sensor events; mouse movements; scrolling position; touch events; name; surname; phone number; company name; email.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disclose them, releasing the Data Controller from any liability to third parties.
Methods and place of processing the collected Data
The Data Controller adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or destruction of Personal Data. Processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Application may have access to the Data (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. An updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data related to the User in the event that one of the following conditions exists:
- The User has given consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: In some jurisdictions, the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another legal basis specified below, as long as the User does not opt-out of such processing. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data.
- The processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or for the execution of pre-contractual measures.
- The processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject.
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Data Controller.
- The processing is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller or by a third party.
However, it is always possible to request the Data Controller to clarify the specific legal basis of each processing and, in particular, to specify whether the processing is based on the law, provided for by a contract, or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operational offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information about the place of processing, the User may refer to the section on the details of the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information about the legal basis for transferring data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or established by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as about the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User can verify whether one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document relating to the details of the processing of Personal Data or by requesting information from the Data Controller using the contact details provided at the beginning.
The Data is processed and stored for the time required for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interests of the Data Controller will be retained until such interests have been satisfied. The User can obtain further information about the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
- When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may retain Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Data Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiry of this period, the right to access, delete, rectify, and the right to data portability cannot be exercised.
Purpose of the collected Data processing
User Data is collected to allow the Data Controller to provide the Service, comply with legal obligations, respond to requests or enforcement actions, protect their rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), detect any fraudulent or malicious activity, as well as for the following purposes: Spam protection, Statistics, Displaying content from external platforms, and Contacting the User.
For more detailed information about the purposes of the processing and the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User may refer to the “Details on Personal Data processing” section.
Details on the processing of personal data
Personal data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contacting the User
By filling in the contact form with their data, the User consents to their use for responding to requests for information, quotes, or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header.
Personal Data processed: surname; email; name; phone number; company name.
This type of service analyzes the traffic of this Application, potentially containing Users’ Personal Data, with the purpose of filtering it from parts of traffic, messages, and content recognized as SPAM.
Google reCAPTCHA (Google LLC)
Personal Data processed: clicks; usage data; keypress events; events related to motion sensors; touch events; mouse movements; scroll location; responses to questions; Tracking Tool.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google LLC)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google LLC (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports, and sharing them with other Google services. Google may use the Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its advertising network.
Personal Data processed: usage data; Tracking Tool.
Displaying content from external platforms
This type of service allows the User to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and interact with them. This type of service may still collect web traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
Widget Google Maps (Google LLC)
Google Maps is a map visualization service provided by Google LLC that allows this Application to integrate such content within its pages.
Personal Data processed: usage data; Tracking Tool.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- object to processing of their Data. The User can object to the processing of their Data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are provided in the section below.
- access their Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and ask for rectification. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its update or correction.
- obtain the limitation of processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their storage.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the cancellation of their Data by the Controller.
- receive their Data or have them transferred to another controller. The User has the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred without hindrance to another controller. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- lodge a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take action in court.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are advised that, where their Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without providing any justification. To find out if the Controller processes Data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
To exercise their rights, Users can make a request to the contact details of the Controller indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Controller in the shortest possible time, in any case within one month.
Further information on processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related Services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal the Data upon request of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party services may collect system logs, i.e., files that record interaction and may also contain Personal Data, such as the User’s IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact information.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the User’s consent, the Data Controller shall collect new consent from the User, where required.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with any other information – including a personal identification number – allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
Information collected automatically through this Application (or third-party services employed in this Application), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use this Application, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application), and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, parameters concerning the operating system and the User’s IT environment.
The individual using this Application who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Data Supervisor)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural person, legal person, public administration, or any other body that, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool by which the Personal Data of the User is collected and processed.
The service provided by this Application as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is deemed to include all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Cookies are tracking tools that consist of small amounts of data stored within the User’s browser.
By tracking tool, we mean any technology – such as cookies, unique identifiers, web beacons, embedded scripts, e-tags, and fingerprinting – that allows tracking of Users, for example by collecting or storing information about the User’s device.
This privacy notice is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative provisions, including Articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy notice exclusively concerns this Application.
Last modified: July 15, 2021